This seat swivel console was developed in 2015 by the TÜV-South tested according to class M1/N1 and has a General operating license (ABE) from the Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA) for the VW T5 and T6 from model year 2003.
The seat may only be turned when the vehicle is stationary.
The original driver's seat can be rotated backwards with our swivel console when the door is closed. It is installed between the seat box and the seat rails. This raises the seat position by 25 mm.
The swivel console cannot be used with electrically adjustable seat, swivel seat and bench seat.
The seat automatically locks into the driving position when turned. There is a 42 mm diameter opening in the pivot axis for the passage of electrical cables for seat heating etc. The console is made of steel and coated in black.
- The required screws and installation instructions are included.
- On the VW T5, the handbrake lever blocks the rotating console and must be locked with the Accessories handbrake part VW T5 and T6 item no. 102-1 be remounted.
- #The driver's seat in the VW T5 and T6 cannot be turned otherwise.
- The parking brake must then be readjusted.
- This swivel bracket plunges up to 14 mm into the seat box from above. Therefore No battery be installed.
- Other fixtures in the seat box and the seat box trim may need to be adapted.
Width 474 mm x length 491 mm
Weight 17 kg
|Article type:||Rotary console|
|Vehicle - Manufacturer:||Volkswagen|
|Vehicle type:||T5, T6|
|Vehicle side:||Passenger side, driver's side|
|Direction of rotation:||Left, Right|