This seat swivel console was developed in 2015 by the TÜV-South tested according to class M1/N1 and has a General operating license (ABE) from the Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA) for the VW T5 and T6 from model year 2003.
The seat may only be turned when the vehicle is stationary.
The original driver's seat can be rotated backwards with our swivel console when the driver's door is closed. This conversion does not change the height of the seat position. In addition, this swivel console has an easily accessible Lockable flap with width 300mm x height 125mm.
The swivel console cannot be used with electrically adjustable seat, swivel seat and bench seat.
The seat automatically locks into the driving position when turned. There is a 42 mm diameter opening in the pivot axis for the passage of electrical cables for seat heating etc. The console is made of steel and coated in black.
- The required screws and installation instructions are included.
- This high swivel console replaces the original seat box.
- The handbrake lever must be connected to the Accessories handbrake part VW T5 and T6 article no. 109-1 to the high swivel bracket.
- The parking brake must then be readjusted.
- Within this rotating console No battery be installed.
- Other fixtures in the seat box and the seat box covers must be adapted.
Width 449mm x length 435mm
|Article type:||Rotary console|
|Vehicle - Manufacturer:||Volkswagen|
|Vehicle type:||T5, T6|
|Vehicle side:||Passenger side, driver's side|
|Direction of rotation:||Left, Right|