Access to all data from the engine control unit. In other words, ALL. The sensors are queried directly via the Can Bus and are stored on our tried-and-tested MFD28 shown. The VW T6 display comes with a vehicle-specific cover and fits into the interior like an original part. The ventilation remains intact through the slots.
The sensors are queried via UDS. We have optimized the protocol to achieve maximum polling speed.
Suitable for the following models:
- Volkswagen T6 (not T6.1)
- Integrates perfectly into the vehicle interior
- Up to 128 sensors can be queried
- 10 individually configurable views with our DSS - Display Setup Software
- Ready-made views for a quick start with our display
- Simply plug and play via our cable set - plug in, done
- 4 additional analog inputs for exhaust gas temperature, oil pressure and more
- Best readability - optional anti-reflective foil included
- Query the sensors like manufacturer diagnostic tools
We supply your display with a ready-made TRI file as standard. All sensors that are queried are defined here.
- Exhaust gas temperature, engine water temperature, oil temperature, intake temperature, outside temperature, fuel temperature,
- Boost pressure, ambient pressure, fuel pressure pre-feed pump
- Lambda value, injection time, short-term lambda adjustment, long-term lambda adjustment
- RPM, air mass (g/s), vehicle speed, throttle valve angle, total ignition angle, ignition angle reduction per cylinder, N75 actuation in %, battery voltage, oil level, torque, gear
If values are missing, they can easily be added.
ATTENTION: not every motor offers all values!